You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally
better than your dreams.~ Dr. Seuss~
I am a marriage celebrant because I love working with people and want to help create a truly memorable, unforgettable ceremony that you will always cherish.
In addition to being an authorised marriage celebrant, I have many years experience working with people in a professional role. I have facilitated training and conducted presentations, worked as a consultant (listening to people's needs and delivering a quality approach to meet these needs) and managing projects.
I am truly passionate about celebrating marriage and the wonderful joys of a wedding.
As your celebrant I will:
- Work with you every step of the way to create a fresh, meaningful and personalised ceremony
- Be available and open to talk to at any stage about the ceremony
- Meet with you to complete the Notice of Intended Marriage form (required to be completed by law at least 1 month prior to the wedding date) and provide you with information the Attorney General's Department requires couples receive.
- At our initial meeting I will talk to you about what you would like for your ceremony, such as the style of your wedding, what you would like to express to each other on the day, people you would like to include etc
- Provide you with options for the ceremony wording and readings
- Discuss symbols/rituals that you might want to include in the ceremony such as sand ceremonies, warming of the rings, handfasting etc
- Provide a signing table and chairs
- Provide a PA system to ensure the ceremony is audible to all
- Ensure the required legal wording in included in your ceremony so that your marriage is legal
- Complete all necessary legal documentation
- Provide you with a beautiful copy of your ceremony script
- Send all information to the required government departments
- Hold the required insurance
- Be open to your feedback, concerns and ideas throughout our journey together
I am a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants Inc and the Professional Celebrants Association. Based in Redcliffe, I conduct weddings in Redcliffe, Margate, Scarborough and Woody Point, but also work across Brisbane and surrounds.